I've been looking forward to Hillary & Logan's wedding from the minute she said she wanted to book with me. We photographed them in NYC, where they live, and it was one of my favorite shoots ever. Besides being so comfortable in front of the camera, and their good looks, they are so in love. He just completely adores her! There were multiple times throughout the day that he started to tear up just thinking of seeing her walk down the aisle. It's was almost overwhelming how much they love each other. I wanted to capture it perfectly.
Their day was full of Southern charm, leafy greens in the floral, and black & white checkered dance floor -- flawless and classic design in every way! Even though she spent so much time pinning down all the details, and planning out her dream wedding they wanted me to know that their photos together was most important - which is really how it should be, am I right?! I could photograph their day over and over. It was a dream wedding!
I think the day speaks for itself, because words really don't do it justice.
THIS VENUE! WOAH!
- Venue: Lowndes Grove - (Patrick Properties) pphgcharleston.com
- Event Planning + Design: Pure Luxe Bride pureluxebride.com
- Photographer: Lydia Ruth Photography
- Videography: Dock House Digital dockhousedigital.com
- Floral: Branch Design Studio branchdesignstudio.com
- Hair & Makeup: Ash and Co.
- Rentals: Event Works + Snyder Rentals
- Linens: Nuage
- Entertainment: Master Mix DJ
- Wedding Officiant: Michael Walker
- Lighting Design: Innovative Event Services
- Catering: Patrick Properties Culinary Team
- Cake: Jessica Grossman at Patrick Properties (pphgcharleston.com)
- Stationary: Wedding Paper Divas
- Calligraphy: Order She Wrote and J Lilly
- Bridesmaid dresses: Vera Wang
- Tuxes: Vera Wang
- Transportation: ACW Limo